The tasks to be performed under the supervision of a Senior Tax Advisor will be:
– Preparation/filing of tax returns, especially self-assessments of VAT, Corporate Tax, Withholdings, Non-residents, Census and IAE information returns.
– Review of annual financial statements and calculation of corporate income tax.
– Preparation/submission of annual accounts
– Attention to basic requirements of the Tax Administration.
– Handling of formalities with the Tax Authorities.
– Answering client queries related to the aforementioned tasks.
Knowledge of Sage software is an advantage
Positive and proactive attitude, empathy, initiative and versatility of functions are required.
Degree in Economics or Business Administration and Master’s Degree in Tax Consultancy.
At least 2 years
– Excel Advanced level (Mastery of pivot tables, macros, summary functions, search functions…).
– Advance level English (both written and spoken).
– Minimum 2 years’ experience in the preparation/presentation of tax returns, especially VAT self-assessments,
Corporate Tax, Withholdings, Non-residents, Census and IAE informative declarations.
– Minimum 2 years’ experience and skills in the preparation/presentation of Annual Accounts.
– Ability to deal with basic requirements of the Tax Administration.
– Salary according to knowledge provided and accredited experience in tasks similar to those described.
– Immediate incorporation, permanent position.
– Good working environment
– Possibility of promotion
– Possibility of teleworking part time